Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Perlinger Maternity


At the end of June, my family and I, traveled to Kansas City to celebrate my best friends baby shower [baby shower pictures to come later] and so aside from hosting the shower, I was also honored to capture her maternity pictures. We snuck away early in the morning to begin capturing her special day. After her session it was back to the house we rented to begin all the crazy shower preparations. That day went by SO fast! It was a blur of waking up, taking photos, back to finish shower prep, setting up for the shower, hosting the shower, and then making the drive 3 hour back home. 

Shout out to Sali Stout, of Sali Stout Photography for taking my own family photos a few days prior to these! My best friend fell in love with the location and that's exactly where we went to shoot her own!

Now, I can't speak for EVERY photographer, but I do know QUITE a few of them and the majority of them all tend to have favorites of their sessions that their clients never even think twice about.

I have a feeling that's the way it is with these! These are MY favorites, with a few of her favorites thrown in too ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment